Bad, bad blogger
Obviously I am a bad, bad blogger. I mean, look at this: no posts for over a year! I haven't finished writing any new crochet patterns in almost a year, either, so I guess you could say I've been on hiatus.
Not that I haven't been crocheting. I've done quite a bit this past year, most of it for me. Sometimes it's good to take a break and be a selfish crocheter.
Most notable were:
- Lotus Lace Collar by Janet Kuhlmann in angora fingering, for me
- River Walk Shawl by Sharon Falkner in Fiesta Yarns La Boheme, for a friend
- River Walk scarf in Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool, for me
- Oak Wrap by Doris Chan in Lion Brand Wool-Ease, for me
- Sweet Eleanor Scarf by Quince Tart in Knit Picks Gloss DK, for my sister in-law
- b19-8 Jacket by DROPS design in Plymouth Yarn Baby Bunny, for a friend's child
- Flores de invierno by Gabriela in South West Trading Company Xie, for me
(all Ravelry links, so I apologize if you aren't a member there.)
I also used my noggin to create two other garments, a ripple tank in Noro Silk Garden Sock and a flowy shrug in Berroco NaturLin. My Stitch n' Bitch gal Donna keeps bugging me to write out the tank pattern, so one of these days I'll do it!
What's your favorite project from the past year? Was it for you or someone else?